Why liquid herbal extracts instead of capsules?
Broad-spectrum herbal extracts are the most potent and effective way to ingest herbal medicine, and are superior to so-called standardized
extracts because those often use toxic industrial solvents and exclude many of the herbs' chemical compounds. This holistic approach to herbal extraction produces a broad-spectrum extract that's rich in the color, aroma, flavor, and bio-activity of the original herb itself, but in a form that's easily ingested and optimally assimilated by the body. Liquid extracts are the best and most effective form of herbal extracts because:
- Your body absorbs liquids better and does not need to digest capsules and dried extracts full of woody stuff
- Some plants need to be extracted fresh from the field to have optimum efficiency
- It's easier to dose liquid than dried herbal extracts
- Tasting the herb adds to its action
- Liquid extracts last longer
To make it easier for you to choose the right herb extract for your
conditions we compiled the herbal extracts
benefits table, that summarizes the traditional uses of some
individual herb or herbal compounds based on traditions from the
Western, Eastern and Native American traditional medicines.